Sellick Partnership are currently working with a renowned service business in their search for a permanent Assistant Management Accountant. The cash rich client that we're representing are looking to strengthen its current team and require a part qualified accountant to join a subsidiary function of the group. With a nationwide presence and a rapidly evolving commercial strategy the organisation are in a major growth phase and require a keen and ambitious candidate to join this developing division.
The Assistant Management Accountant post that Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to is a pivotal new role in the development of a growing product offering . This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with multiple high level stakeholders in a commercial division that provides real value add to the entire organisation.
Specific duties include:
- Supporting the head of finance with multiple commercial activities that impact on organisational revenue and cost
- Working with stakeholders across the business to deliver forecasting and budgeting processes
- Development of monthly / quarterly management information (MI) for the executive board
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly management accounts and working in partnership with the group head office to deliver on key deadlines
- Provide monthly and quarterly cost centre reporting and commentaries to key stakeholders across the business
- Initiate and develop continuous improvement processes and make recommendations to stakeholders re specific financial issues impacting on their department
- Financial modelling and manipulating data from multiple workstreams
- Assist the head of finance in the production of key financial reports
- Liaise with external stakeholders to assess future business opportunities and develop the internal plan to manage this process
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will ideally be a part qualified CCAB accountant or AAT qualified. The successful candidate will have a strong commercial background coupled with highly developed analytical skills. Ideally candidates will have worked in a fast paced business and will have had exposure to working with key high level stakeholders. The candidate will have strong Excel skills, have worked on the forecasting and budgeting processes and will have a 'go getting' attitude. Strong communication skills are a must as the interim will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders across the business.