Guernsey, Channel Islands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Assistant Manager sought for a mid-sized Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part, Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary to enhance their Investment Services team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part, Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with interest in working in a commercial role to join a mid-sized Consultancy as an Assistant Manager.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:
- Day to day responsibility for client work and reviewing Investment analysis and reports
- Maintaining and developing Excel spreadsheets and specialist Actuarial software systems
- Involvement in projects including developing mathematical models and new services
- Assist in oversight and training of 3 junior colleagues
- Full study support on offer if required
Key Experience of the Assistant Manager:
- Any Actuarial background will be considered, Investments experience is not essential
- Part, Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Strong communication skills required
The recruitment of a strong Assistant Manager is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Assistant Manager then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.