£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a leading name in UK Wealth and Investment Management. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to join one of their high-performing Investment Operations teams on a permanent basis.
The Assistant Operations Manager will take responsibility for:
- Dealing with the escalation and resolution of all transfers that exceed departmental service standards
- Providing regular reports to Senior Management and managing relationships with external parties
- Leading the team in looking to improve team processes
- Collating management information, identify areas of risk and suggest ways to limit exposure to the business and through improvements monitor progress and success.
- Documenting procedures across the department
- Making informed decisions regarding errors of processing, giving consideration to business risk and client needs
- Carrying out staff appraisals and develop staff by identifying training requirements
- Suggesting objectives to meet team goals
The Assistant Operations Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Previous working knowledge within the Financial Services sector
- Strong leadership, organisational and planning skills
- Effective communicator with proven people skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- An interest in Investment Management
- Previous team leader or supervisor experience
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.