£12 - £13 per hour + onsite parking
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Payroll Assistant Team Leader to join a well-established organisation based in Derby for a 6 month FTC.
As a Payroll Assistant Team Leader you will assist in the day to day management, development and of the Payroll Department. To assist in the supervision of the staff within in the payroll department in processing of the Weekly and Monthly payrolls.
Duties of the Payroll Assistant Team Leader include:
- To provide guidance and support to other internal and external stakeholders and third parties to ensure service quality is maintained and that changes to existing practices are implemented correctly.
- To provide analysis of payroll data for budget planning
- Provide a high level of active support and customer service in the provision of information to third parties and other stakeholders including employees and members including advice on technical matters concerning PAYE & NI statutory regulations.
- To assist in the reconciliation and preparation of payments and reports to external stakeholders. HMRC, LGPS, Teachers Pension and other outside agencies
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience within a payroll function
- Experience in managing a team
- Team working within and beyond the immediate team, contributing towards the effective achievement of team goals
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to build positive and supportive relationships with colleagues, customers and stakeholders
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place by the end of January*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice