Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting on behalf of an educational organisation, based within Greater Manchester.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the development and implementation of financial strategies
- Lead the effective financial management and reporting for the Group
- People management responsibility for the Finance team
Key accountabilities include:
- Effective management control of all capital and revenue budgets, reporting and recommending interventions where appropriate.
- Owning the finance compliance agenda including internal and external finance and funding regulations, accounting standards and external audit compliance, including but not limited to, those set by the EFSA, Transaction Unit, banks and GMCA.
- Owns delivery of an agreed set of financial KPIs as determined through corporate and business planning processes.
Key areas of responsibility
- Ensure the financial stability of the organisation, providing advice and support to the leadership team on all financial matters
- Analyses current and future impact of strategic decisions, risks and opportunities on financial targets and KPIs established by third parties
- Oversee third party relationship through the effective and efficient execution of performance ad output criteria
- Advise the leadership team on all financial matters to ensure the efficient and effective use of the financial resources
- Continually review the planning, budgeting and forecasting process ensuring assumptions and strategic decisions are correctly interpreted and applied to reforecasts
- To be responsible for the production of Management Accounts and present financial monitoring information to the leadership team
- Responsibility for monitoring and controlling cash flow and he day to day management of the liquid assets within the framework of the treasury management policy
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of the consolidated financial statements for the corporation
- To lead on financial management of contracts for the delivery of external services and a; tendering exercises
Required skills and experience of the Associate Director of Finance
- CCAB fully qualified
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook with experience of using pivot tables
- Experience at working at a senior level
- Experience of working within the educational sector
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Associate Director of Finance role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.