Up to £107442 per annum
4 months ago
Career-changing opportunity for an interim Associate Director of Governance and Risk to join a prestigious public sector body.
Our client is seeking a driven and experienced professional with the following experience:
- Knowledge of the organisation's Charter and Standing Orders, with the ability to develop in depth knowledge of these
- ICSA qualification or experience of working in a company secretary role
- Experience of working in a senior level governance role within a member organisation
- Experience of successfully leading a team including people and financial management
- Experience of operating within complex governance structures, providing sound advice to senior leaders and managers
- Strong working knowledge of the GDPR and good information management practices
The role will be based in the London HQ eventually but the interim Associate Director of Governance and Risk would be hybrid working for now. At the moment they are mostly working virtually so this role can be based across the UK - but there might be some travel to London if needed.
The are looking to interview and appoint to this role as soon as possible so please apply with your CV before Friday 4th of February.
This is an exceptional opportunity to excel your career and work for a well-respected and long-standing organisation. There is strong potential for this opportunity to lead to a permanent position within the organisation so don't miss out!
For further information or to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chloë Cameron in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.