Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £38000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
£28,000 - £38,000
Permanent, Full time
Audit Associate required to join a well-established and rapidly growing audit, tax and advisory firm. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Audit Associate to join their dynamic and growing finance function in one of the leading UK audit, tax and advisory firms.
As the Audit Associate you will be responsible for the delivery of client-based assignments, ensuring your team's audit work and reporting is of high quality. You'll join a talented team who are committed to delivering high quality service to a portfolio of clients alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Audit Associate
- Lead, plan and run your own audits, reviewing performance with written feedback.
- Work on advisory engagements with audit and non-audit clients.
- Act as first point of contact for clients.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of all areas of audit assignment.
- Considering and managing risk (reputational, operational and credit).
- Producing work for Manager Review, highlighting issues and providing solutions to issues.
- Demonstrate business development skills identifying sales opportunities.
- Primarily responsible for monitoring progress against budget.
- Coaching junior staff members and providing on-the-job training.
- Demonstrate a solution-based approach to problem solving.
Required skills and experience of the Audit Associate
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualification
- Significant auditing and accounting experience (ideally UKGAAP)
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and statutory accounts preparation software (ideally Xero and Caseware)
- Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Excel
- A passion for client service.
- Keenness to further your own development and career
- Proficient in basic technical techniques (valuations, modelling, spreadsheets)
- Experience in training junior members and supporting them.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with ability to build strong relationships
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing top 15 firm with a strong reputation for providing high-quality service. Our client also offers excellent benefits such as flexible benefits package, childcare vouchers, interest-free season ticket loan and study support such as funding, mock exam practice and mentoring.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Audit Associate role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.