£18000 - £22000 per annum
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Audit Associate to join an Award Winning Accountancy Practice based in County Durham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a newly AAT qualified candidate who has trained within an Audit position within an Accountancy Practice.
- Undertaking work on a portfolio of audit clients
- Taking ownership for initial planning of audits and identifying risk matters
- Able to actively engage with clients, in a professional manner, to gain a good understanding of their business
- Interact with senior members of accounts, tax and other departments to ensure an effective and high level of service proved to the client
- Conscientious, take pride in your work and enjoy working with people at all levels and backgrounds
- Being the support for the administration needs of the audit team. This will include responsibility for audit bank letters, issuing ad receipt of engagement letters and other general admin for the department
If this position is of interest please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.