£200 - £250 per day + DOE
3 months ago
A well-established public sector organisation in Liverpool is currently looking to appoint an Audit Manager on an interim basis for four to six months.
Key responsibilities for the Audit Manager will include:
- Leading an efficient Audit team and ensuring audits are carried out in a timely manner in accordance to the Audit Plan
- Managing the Audit team on a day to day basis and providing feedback and support as and when needed
- Acting as the first point of contact and escalation point for all Audit queries
- Putting together and delivering the Audit Plan
- Adhering to compliance procedures
Essential experience for the Audit Manager:
- Qualified Auditor (ACA/ CIPFA/ ACCA) or equivalent
- Strong audit experience in a complex organisation, public sector experience would be advantageous
- Excellent people manager
- Outstanding communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager to add value on an interim basis with permanent opportunities available for the right person.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.