Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an audit manager position within a top 10 firm. The successful candidate will deliver professional services of the highest standard, through the supervision and organisation of staff and the performance of audit services to all clients across a range of industry sectors.
Within this role you will have exposure to the very largest global plc's, AIM listed and large owner managed businesses to smaller family owned companies. This gives you the benefits of working within a growing firm but also ensures that you work across an interesting and varied portfolio of clients across a range of sectors. I have outlined a brief overview below:
- Full responsibility for the management of the assignments. This includes all aspects of planning including budgeting and resourcing, coordinating the manager and partner, client meetings and client visits.
- Perform an assessment of the systems and controls and identify risks as a result of this review.
- Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for further audit investigation.
- Where appropriate, allocates work to team members based on skill and knowledge of team members, ensuring meet development objectives: in particular assigning more responsibility to more junior staff.
- Be aware of developments concerning client's affairs and any opportunities to provide additional services.
- Ensure completion of Financial Statements and closedown of audit files.
- Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team and complete audit file presented with review points cleared.
- Provide constructive feedback for the completion of staff appraisals on the assistants and seniors.
The successful applicant will be a proactive, fully qualified Accountant (CTA/ACA/ICAS/ACCA) with a passion to provide a high quality service. If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.