Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £48000 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
£40,000 - £46,000
Permanent, Full time
Audit Manager required to join a well-established and rapidly growing audit, tax and advisory firm. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Audit Manager to join their dynamic and growing finance function in one of the leading UK audit, tax and advisory firms.
As the Audit Manager you will be required to lead teams on a range of Audit assignments and the role requires particular specialist in corporates alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Audit Manager
- Perform audits from planning, fieldwork and completion with agreed budget.
- Managing and undertaking statutory audits being involved in all stages of audit process.
- Act as principal contact for clients during on site fieldwork and deal with enquiries afterwards.
- Manage on-site teams and assist in supervision and development of junior staff.
- Providing training, ensuring work is appropriately allocated and performance management.
- Prepare statutory financial statements for clients.
- Research technical issues and provide solutions.
- Adhere to deadlines, including notification to partner where problems may arise.
- Manage work in progress and billing on client assignments.
- Manage and lead assurance and risk management projects.
Required skills and experience of the Audit Manager
- CCAB body membership e.g. ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS, ICAI, AICPA qualified
- Experience working with complex groups, reporting structures and liaising with auditors (desirable)
- Ability to provide business advice for clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business cycle controls, recognising audit risks.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Ability to adjust behaviour and approach towards individuals to gain commitment.
- Ability to motivate others and adapt communication style to meet needs of situation.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing top 15 firm with a strong reputation for providing high-quality service. Our client also offers excellent benefits such as flexible benefits package, childcare vouchers, interest-free season ticket loan and study support such as funding, mock exam practice and mentoring.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Audit Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.