about 1 year ago
We're currently recruiting on behalf of an established practice for an experienced Audit Manager in Liverpool on a full time, permanent basis. The Audit Manager will be working for a business that engages with a wide range of clients and will see you undertaking a pivotal role in establishing and maintaining relationships, leading teams and ensuring that an exceptional service is delivered for clients.
As Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure Assurance quality, contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm's and the profession's standards
- Communicating problems in complying with these instructions to the assignment manager, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions
- Summarise actual time spent compared to budget on each assignment, and to perform the review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil professional requirements
The Audit Manager will meet the following skillset:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or international equivalent
- Previous audit experience
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of leading teams
- Working to deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone experienced within Practice Audit to add value within a growing organisation that provides great benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website