£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit for a Senior External Auditor for a Top 10 Firm following on from major expansion with a number of Public Sector Clients. This role is vital to the Organisation's future plans, and will play a key part in helping to manage and develop the existing team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior External Auditor:
- Supervising and delivering external audits to public sector clients
- Performing reviews and highlighting the risk areas for further audit investigations
- Preparation and delivery of audit strategies to clients
- Preparation and supervision of draft statutory financial statements
- Performing analytical review and highlighted areas for further audit investigations
- Assigning audit areas to team members so as to manage the audit risks and develop the team
- Completing financial statement testing, including completion of disclosure checklists and closure of audit files
- Building strong working relationships with clients and identifying new areas for future growth and development
The successful Financial Services Manager will:
- Have extensive external audit experience
- Be a fully qualified CCAB accountant
- Proactively identify client needs and keep them informed of projects/audits throughout
Please note that due to the nature of the role, candidates MUST have extensive, external audit experience of public sector clients. This role is a fantastic challenge for the successful applicant, and you will be joining the Organisation at a growing and hugely exciting time.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.