£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Audit and Account Senior to join our award-winning client based in Derby. The role is available on a full time and permanent basis, with additional benefits and great exposure to the role.
This position would be most suited to someone who has done the full Audit process from start to finish and in return, there will be great career progression offered.
The duties of the Audit and Accounts Senior include:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Complete AFF (Assignment Feedback Forms) where appropriate
The Ideal Audit and Accounts Senior will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time for the job
- Knowledge and experience using analytical review
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of IRIS would be beneficial
Interviews for this role will be taking place between now and January, therefore if your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.