Liverpool, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
£60000 - £75000 per annum + DOE
about 1 year ago
We're currently recruiting for an Audit Senior Manager for a growing and forward thinking accountancy firm in Liverpool on a full time permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Audit Senior Manager:
- Developing excellent working relationships with clients
- Responsibility for financial management of a portfolio of clients
- Updating clients and foreseeing client needs
- Making sure assignments are staffed appropriately
- Completing assignments within budget and timescales
- Managing and developing a team
- Supporting with new business development
- Assisting with new business strategy
Essential experience for the Audit Senior Manager:
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous audit experience
- Experience of managing teams
- Working to deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior Manager to add value to busy team.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.