Bradford, West Yorkshire
£37000 - £37500 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Audit Supervisor for one of the largest professional services firm in the world. Our clients offers not only flexible working but also the opportunity to work within an ever growing and changing organisation.
The successful candidate will play a major part in ensuring the overall quality of work is delivered by the team. There will be a strong focus on challenging the status quo and developing a team through strong leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- To mentor and coach those performing the audit of Cash and PP&E, helping them build core audit and professional skills
- To review all of the work performed, in line with technical (both accounting and auditing) requirements and operating procedures
- Virtual and direct interaction with clients
- Work on building and maintaining relationships with both clients and front-line delivery teams, to enable high quality delivery
- Drive continuing innovation in how we deliver the audit in these areas, including identifying opportunities for greater automation
- Direct interaction with a large variety of clients
- Help drive the Assurance strategy by shaping a critical element of the delivery model
- Completed an accountancy qualification up to professional level (minimum requirement of Audit and Assurance and Financial Accounting and Reporting)
- Audit experience in a professional services or industry based role
- Experience or ability to manage multiple engagements/clients at one time
- Experience in coaching/leading junior members of teams
- A willingness to further develop their strong leadership skills
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Nyari Breslin or Jo Sellick at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.