Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a number of qualified audit positions. The successful candidate will deliver professional services of the highest standard, through the supervision and organisation of staff and the performance of audit services to all clients across a range of industry sectors.
Within the Manchester area there is a diverse range of clients available within different practices, from the very largest global plc's, AIM listed and large owner managed businesses to smaller family owned companies (however, public sector opportunities are also available). This gives you the benefits of working within a growing firm but also ensures that you work across an interesting and varied portfolio of clients across a range of sectors. I have outlined a brief overview below:
* Full responsibility for the Management of the Assignment. This includes all aspects of planning including budgeting and resourcing, coordinating the manager and partner, client meetings and client visits.
* Perform an assessment of the systems and controls and identify risks as a result of this review.
* Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for further audit investigation.
* Where appropriate, allocates work to team members based on skill and knowledge of team members, ensuring meet development objectives: in particular assigning more responsibility to more junior staff.
* Be aware of developments concerning client's affairs and any opportunities to provide additional services.
* Ensure completion of Financial Statements and closedown of audit files.
* Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team and complete audit file presented with review points cleared.
* Draft the audit opinion summary for the Manager and Partner and draft management letter and any other reporting documents, including group reporting and audit committee papers.
* Provide constructive feedback for the completion of staff appraisals on the assistants and seniors and 360 degree feedback on managers and partners.
There are many opportunities to get involved with more advisory pieces including working with wealthy individuals and SME's to decipher where to invest to increase their wealth. Working with the North West's best practices puts Sellick Partnership in an ideal location to service your individual needs in terms of team fit and company style.
The successful applicant will be a proactive, fully qualified Accountant (CTA/ACA/ICAS/ACCA) with a passion to provide a high quality service. If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.