Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Auditor to work within a large public sector organisation based in the North East. The position is on temporary basis until March 2022 and can be worked remotely.
* To provide independent evaluation of compliance with internal control procedures and the efficient use of resources both for routine systems (financial and non-financial)
* To investigate and respond to routine enquiries from clients, external agencies and staff, providing assistance and advice as required under the auspices of the Senior Auditor or Audit Manager
* Undertake all types of audits, risk assessments and consultancy assignments in accordance with the Public Sector Standards and Manual; own procedures and guidance; and appropriate good practice or professional guidance
* Responsibility for allocated assignments, and supervision of any audit trainees on that assignment, providing on the job training as required
* Public Sector experience
* Previous internal audit experience
* Able to liaise with senior management
* Knowledge and skills to contribute effectively to the operation of the Audit Team
If you are interested in the above role please contact Kathryn Heeler or Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.