Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£31000 - £37000 per annum + NHS Pension
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently supporting a large public sector organisation who are looking to recruit several Automation Test Analaysts into their rapidly growing team. The successful Test Analyst will be working for a company who's values were developed with their people, for their people and they reflect the fact that they care passionately about what they do.
- Evaluating, analysing, and interpreting information and requirements to inform the design and development of scalable automation testing frameworks.
- Applying specialist knowledge, to define and create automated functional and regression tests using well structured-maintainable code.
- Designing, developing and delivering project test plans and test specification based on a variety of documents that outline both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assurance of testing cycles for externally delivered projects, validating and approving documentation, and outputs of testing, escalating issues and risks appropriately.
- Provide specialist QA and Automation Test advice and guidance, provide defect triage sessions with selected users, and third parties to resolve issues that affect bespoke services, third-party applications and configurable of the shelf.
- Significant knowledge and skills in the following area
- Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team setting, both internal and externally.
- Design, development and execution of manual and automated test approaches and frameworks.
- Management of own work and others work to meet deliverables.
- Working within Agile scrum teams; creating and estimating tasks.
In this role you'll receive a benefits package that rewards your hard work and commitment. Benefits you'll receive include a minimum of 27 days annual leave per year which increases with length of service, plus Bank Holidays and the option to purchase additional leave, time off for volunteering, flexible working options, a generous Pension Scheme, access to loads of online and high street discounts including Apple Store, Sketchers, Nandos, and Vodafone, and perhaps most importantly - a work/life balance!!!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.