£24000 - £31000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a band 5 financial accountant for Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust based out of Trumpington.
The Trust is one of the largest and busiest hospitals in the country and is a leading clinical and academic centre with a national and international reputation for excellence. Recognised as providing 'outstanding' care to their patients and rated 'Good' overall by the Care Quality Commissioner, is testament to the skill and dedication of the people who work there.
Daily duties for the band 5 financial accountant:
- Assist in the production of the published annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Maintaining the integrity of the financial ledgers through the reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts for the Trust
- Monitor the Trust's liquidity position daily through the use of the banking systems
- General banking administration
- Assist Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger teams with receipt and payment queries
- Produce the Trust's monthly VAT returns and liaise with VAT inspectors
- Sole responsibility for maintaining the Trusts chart of accounts
- Sole responsibility for maintaining the authorised signatory lists for payable and non-payable expenditure
- Maintaining financial accounting records such as reconciliations on the finance network
Experience required for the Band 5 financial accountant:
- AAT qualified
- Financial Accounts
- NHS experience is desirable
Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.