Band 6 Contracts Manager
£120 - £160 per day
A public sector organisation in the East Midlands are currently looking for an contracts manager to join the procurement team on an interim or permanent basis.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, the successful candidate will provide a high quality effective and responsive procurement service that meets the needs of customers whilst seeking opportunities to improve value for money.
Key responsibilities for the Contracts Manager:
- Helping in the implementation of the organisations strategy and procurement plan
- Supporting the organisation and procurement team with the changing procurement landscape
- To work across wider divisional teams to identify commercial, tender and saving opportunities
- To be a source of expert public sector procurement knowledge in relation to all tendering and contract activity including EU legislation
- Proactively advise team members and stakeholders on procurement processes and procurement best practice
The successful applicant will have:
- Purchasing/contracting experience
- Public Sector experience
- Highly proficient in the use of e-tendering systems
- Experience in managing small projects Staff supervision
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.