£28000 - £37000 per annum + pension
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Band 6 Costing Accountant for an NHS organisation in the West midlands.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the successful candidate will play a key part and be an inspirational leader who demonstrates a drive for the role and motivates others.
Key responsibilities for the Costing Accountant
- Coordinate and contribute to the development and maintenance of SLR information
- Stakeholder engagement
- Support the process of allocating income to service lines and service delivery units
- Producing internal SLR reports
- Support in the generation and completion of the Trust's annual Reference Costs
- Payment by Results
- Analysis of complex data
Essential experience for the Costing Accountant
- At least two years NHS experience
- Experience of costing and pricing of services
- Experience of working with an SLR database
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.