£180 - £220 per day
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are assisting an NHS organisation in the East Midlands to recruit an interim Band 7 Financial Accountant. They are recognised as one of the leading organizations in the region, and would be a welcome addition to any CV. This position is for an initial 6 month period.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Supporting Month & Year-End close-down
- VAT and Tax returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhering to period / year-end financial closure deadlines
- Preparing reports on annual accounts and budget information for the auditor
The successful Financial Accountant will:
- Have extensive NHS experience
- Ideally CCAB qualified, although there is flexibility depending on experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure in order to achieve deadlines
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
Please note we are aiming for a January start, although potentially flexible with the right candidate. To be considered, candidates MUST HAVE extensive, NHS year-end experience due to the nature of the role.
The role is remote working, so welcome applications from candidates across the UK.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.