Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a permanent Band 7 Head of Costing for an NHS organisation in the West Midlands.
To lead on all issues relating to costing, including patient level costing, service line reporting and reference costing, to enable the Trust to meet statutory reporting duties and make robust decisions.
To manage and develop the Trust's systems for the use of cost accounting and service line reporting information, with the ultimate aim of improving business awareness, planning and performance within the Trust. This will include the:
- Continued development and refinement of SLR and costing data working closely with directorates
- Ensuring clear and transparent apportionment methodologies understood at all levels of the organisation
- Development of information flows to a range of senior managers and clinicians
- Continued improvement of reference costs and PLICS data
- Leading the roll-out of SLR to end users in directorates
- Providing Professional advice, in order to allow them to understand and act to improve their services business performance
NHS experience is essential for this role. For further information, please call Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move, whilst on the move...