West Midlands, England
£150 - £210 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Finance Manager to join an NHS organisation in the East Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the interim Finance Manager:
- Support to the Corporate directorate
- Deliver and help to achieve the divisions monthly finance positions and project year end position making necessary provisions and adjustments as required.
- Meeting with senior trust budget managers to discuss finance position, CIP delivery and budget setting
- Prepare and present the monthly finance positions both at Senior Manager Group Level and Board level
- Assess divisional business cases including costing and evaluating the financial viability of individual cases
- Support Division developing business cases and capital bids
Essential experience for the interim Finance Manager:
- NHS experience
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website