£44000 - £51000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Band 8a Finance Manager for Wye Valley NHS Trust. The successful candidate will report into the Associate Director of Financial Management and will support the Clinical division in all aspects of Financial Management and Financial Governance.
Principal duties and responsibilities for the Finance Manager
- Provision of financial expertise to support Clinical Divisional teams
- To support and represent Divisional management in all aspects of financial performance
- To promote and assist in the establishment of a Business Culture of Clinical Service line management
- Responsible for the production of monthly Division Financial Accounts and Financial Forecasts
- Running local performance review meetings with individual Budget Managers of the Divisions
- Co-ordination of local annual Business Planning and Budget setting within the division
- Budget monitoring
- Financial forecasting
Essential experience for the Finance Manager:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Knowledge of the NHS
- Public Sector experience desirable but not essential
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.