Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Band 8a Interim Financial Accountant to join a reputable NHS organisation in the South Yorkshire Area.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Finance your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for analysis for corporation tax and deferred tax reporting
- Financial support to business on expense management, fixed asset management
- Completion and submission of monthly cash flow forecast
- Responsible for preparation of statutory accounts
- Responsible for ensuring that the audit requirements are met
- Management of online banking system,
- Adhoc support to the Deputy Director of Finance
To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified and have NHS experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move, whilst on the move...