Wallsend, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £22000 per annum
7 months ago
I am currently assisting a growing client with the recruitment of a Billing and Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis.
Hours 2:00pm - 10:00pm Monday to Friday
Responsibilities will include
- Processing provisioning/sales orders for customer equipment according to customer requirements using in house and supplier systems for several service providers.
- This includes activations, deactivations and changes of packages.
- Maintaining internal and 3rd party systems information relevant to provisioning orders, customer assets, billing profiles and rates.
- Maintaining customer real-time alert and suspension requests which monitor traffic and prevent bill shock.
- Processing customers prepay voucher sales ordersand invoices.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and other departments within the business to ensure these processes are completed on an accurate and timely basis.
- Tickets must be accurately reviewed, and the relevant status updated and applied so the internal system can be updated and or checked that it is configured correctly.
- Errors need to be investigated and resubmitted or processed manually once the issue is resolved.
- All service orders regardless of their source must be completed and configured on the system in 24 hours.
- Responsible for key products monthly billing cycles.
- Ensuring all provisioning request are configured correctly for billing the product.
- Weekly or monthly checks depending on the product for any errors.
- Resolve all errors prior to the products bill run.
- Run invoice processing within the product timeframe.
- Perform revenue assurance validation on the draft invoices against previous months invoices. This should show known expected differences for changes made during the month.
- Resolving any discrepancies in the system or with the assistance of Product Development.
- Once revenue assurance is complete issue the final invoices to the customer or upload them into the customers portal.
- Dealing with all invoice queries for the products you are responsible for through to resolution with suitable timeframes. This may sometime involve liaising with supplier for credit requests.
- Checking supplier invoices for adhoc charges e.g. reactivation etc to ensure we have applied these to the customer. Where applicable logging these charges, raising supplier credit notes and tracking the receipt of these and issuing credit notes to customer once these are received.
- Assisting with any discrepancies highlighted from reconciliations ensuring the necessary corrective action has been made.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of supplier changes including prices, new/removal of products or packages. Liaising with sales and customers on the impact of these changes and updating the system with the necessary data.
- Ticketing system queue must be managed within the SLAs and all new tickets categorised and the status changed. Tickets should be assigned to individuals depending on the task or product and brought to resolution in a timely manner keeping the customer updated with progress.
The successful candidate will be a professional, highly organised individual. You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a busy office environment.
- Good time keeper, strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Numerate with highly developed commercial acumen.
- Ability to identify and investigate anomalies to point of resolution.
- To work as part of a team and on an individual basis.
- Good relationship builder.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including oral, written and presentation /reporting skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & very proficient in Excel.
- Ideally being able to create pivot tables, charts, and lookup queries in Excel.
The following experience would desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of billing software and/or billing processes.
- Experience of working in the customer services environment.
- Write SQL queries.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.