£25000 - £35000 per annum + DOE plus benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client a well-established business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Billing Team Leader on a permanent full time basis to join their dynamic finance team.
As Billing Team Leader, you will oversee the Billing Team and be responsible for:
* Team supervision including monitoring progress and running team meetings
* Ensuring service delivery
* Assessing new client requests prior to set up
* Bank reconciliations and preparing control files
* Reporting and monitoring disbursement recovery
* Responding to queries, producing reports
* Project coordination
* Working with the wider finance team
Essential experience for the Billing Team Leader:
* Proven experience working in a Billing Team
* Strong team supervision experience
* Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel
* Great communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent benefits for an experienced Billing Team Leader to add value to a busy team on a permanent basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.