£25000 - £35000 per annum + DOE
about 2 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Billing Team Leader on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Billing Team Leader, you will oversee the Billing Team and be responsible for:
- Assessing new client requests prior to set up
- Working with the wider Finance team to improve debt recovery
- Processing bank reconcilaitions for all client banks
- Producing team progress and KPI reports
- Co-ordinating projects for the Billing Team
As Billing Team Leader you will have the following skill set:
- Proven experience working in a Billing Team, preferably as a Billing Team Leader
- Strong team supervision experience
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel
- Great communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Billing Team Leader to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers a day off for your birthday, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Billing Team Leader role, please apply now, or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.