Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join a reputable, family owned business based near Hanley, Stoke on Trent.
Our client is looking to for an experienced SME Bookkeeper on a full time and permanent basis. This role would be suitable for candidates that are looking to work in a small, comfortable business that provides a wide exposure to accounts, along with full training where necessary.
The duties of the Bookkeeper include, but are not limited to:
- Managing cash flow, including processing/managing supplier payments for the group
- Providing support in preparing statutory accounts and management accounts
- Preparing and submitting monthly VAT returns
- Assisting the team in improving internal processes and procedures
- Reconciling the group bank accounts including credit cards, PayPal and any other relevant accounts
- Recognising and accounting for prepayments and accruals
- Work closely with the senior management team and also the companies' external accountants
The ideal Bookkeeper will have the following:
- Qualified in AAT (desirable) - QBE will be considered
- Ability to embrace technology to help improve efficiencies and processes within the group
- Previous experience in Xero and Sage Payroll (desirable)
- Strong analytical mind set
- Ability to communicate financial information effectively
In return the company is offering a highly competitive salary, along with flexible working hours.
If you believe that you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice