£20000 - £30000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting a Bookkeeper for one of Derby's fastest growing Accountancy Practices. This Practice is experiencing strong year on year growth and is recruiting because they are continuing to win new accounts and new business.
- Processing financial data on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance stage
- Setting up and training clients on the use of new software systems
- Attending the clients premises
The ideal bookkeeper will:
- Possess a recognised qualification such as AAT or IAB/ICB
- Have a high level knowledge of Sage and Xero
- Have gained their experience at within an accountancy practice
- Be ambitious and willing to learn
In return this bookkeeper will receive a competitive salary and ongoing opportunities to grow and develop.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or contact David on 01332 542 580 for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice