£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Bookkeeper to join an exciting organisation in the Warrington area. Our client is a market leader in the software development and provider industry and having recently undergone a period of change, have an ambitious 5 year development plan which will see their turnover multiply. This varied role will sit within a forward thinking office, work closely with the Operations Director and report directly into the Finance Director.
The main purpose of this Bookkeeping role is to maintain the day to day financial management, accounting and general administration of the company.
* Manage day-to-day bookkeeping, including bank reconciliations, and provide financial and administration support to internal and external stakeholders across the business
* Ensure all financial controls are robust and adhered to, identify and offer continuous improvement to procedures and systems that require it
* Responsible for the credit control process and the maintenance of the sales ledger, liaising with internal Sales team and customers to ensure invoices are raised and received in a timely manner
* Supporting the Finance Director with month end tasks such as budgeting and forecasting, fixed asset and balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of the management accounts for the board pack
* Assisting Finance Director and other internal stakeholders with any ad-hoc project work such as costing, profitability analysis and project improvement
The ideal Bookkeeper will:
* Be a self-motivated Accountant or Office Manager with strong financial management experience
* Have excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
The ideal Bookkeeper will be highly organised with an eye for detail and excellent analytical skills. They must have the ability to adhere to strict deadlines and be familiar with accounting procedures and legislation. If you or anyone you know has the skills or experience required for this Bookkeeper role, please get in touch with Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.