Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join a reputable, family owned business based near Hanley.
Our client is looking to recruit the Bookkeeper on a full time and permanent basis. This role would be suitable for candidates that are looking to work in a small, comfortable business that provides exposure to accounts, along with training in some areas if necessary.
The duties of the Bookkeeper include but are not limited to:
- Managing cash flow, including processing/managing supplier payments for the group
- Providing support in preparing statutory accounts and management accounts
- Preparing and submitting monthly VAT returns
- Assisting the team in improving internal processes and procedures
- Reconciling the group bank accounts including credit cards, PayPal and any other relevant accounts
- Recognising and accounting for prepayments and accruals
The ideal Bookkeeper will have the following:
- Qualified in AAT (desirable)
- Ability to embrace technology to help improve efficiencies and processe4s within the group
- Previous experience in Xero and Sage Payroll (desirable)
- Strong analytical mind set
- Ability to communicate financial information effectively
If you believe that you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration. The deadline for CV's is Wednesday 26th of June and interviews should be commencing in the first week of July.