Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £30000 per annum + bonus, pension, health care, parking
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a exciting owener managed manufacturing business that has experienced 15% year on year growth.
The purpose of the Management Accountant will be responsible for all the financial accounting, recording and reporting.
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- To assist the financial governance and accountable for all financial accounting and reporting.
- Accurate recording of assets, depreciation calcs and journal
- Assisting in the establishment of operational contract management arrangements including financial management and accounting processes, procedures and reporting mechanisms.
- Weekly pensions, payroll and journals
- Consolidation adjustment for management accounts
- Budget forecasting
- Audit of year end accounts
- To deliver high quality, efficient financial, accounting and budgeting services to support the City Council in delivering its corporate aims and objectives.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Must have experience working in Manufacturing/Engineering sector
- SAGE 200 and MRP experience preferable but not essential
- At least 3 years' experience in working in a similar envirnoment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated for the delivery of accurate and high-quality work
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Works efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Excellent IT skills, Advanced in all Microsoft Applications
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Sam Sullivan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice