Salary: Up to £32,000 + Great benefits (Flexible working, Parking, Pension)
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit an experience Bookkeeper to join an exciting owner managed facilities business based in Blackburn. The business has gone through significant growth recently and as a result this exciting position has opened up.
Reporting directly to one of the directors, this position will be key in maintaining accurate financial records, processing transactions and providing essential financial support to the finance department and beyond. A strong attention to detail, numerical skills and experience within Bookkeeping will be vital to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties of the Bookkeeper include:
- Accurately record and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of financial transactions in the company's accounting software.
- Montor & record petty cash transactions.
- Allocate & reconcile bank transactions for accounts receivable.
- Credit Control
- Credit check and monitor customer credit levels and terms.
- Maintain regular customer contact by written and verbal reminders to ensure overdue payments are kept to a minimum.
- Allocate & reconcile bank transactions for accounts payable.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience as a Bookkeeper or in a similar role
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, Sage, Xero)
- Strong knowledge of all round accounts
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you consider yourself to be a proactive rather than reactive individual, committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, ambition, and experience for this Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Harry Mellor at Sellick Partnership. With the department workload increasing due to the success of the organisation, the client is looking for a quick appointment. The closing date is Friday 1st March at 4:00pm.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.