over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Our client, a public sector organisation in Derbyshire, is looking for a competent Bricklayer to assist with their repairs programme on an initial temporary basis. There may be scope for the role to become permanent
Duties of the Bricklayer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out necessary Bricklaying works associated with social housing, both void and tenanted properties
- Completing secondary work including concreting, slabbing, plastering, roofing and tiling
- Receiving work orders via a PDA and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety systems
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally, NVQ Level 2 OR City and Guilds or Equivalent in Bricklaying
- Full driving licence (vehicle is provided)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Bricklayer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.