about 1 year ago
37 hours, 3 months
Our client, an organisation based in the East Midlands is looking for a competent Bricklayer to assist in reactive repairs works.
Duties of the Bricklayer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out necessary Bricklaying works associated with social housing, both void and tenanted properties
- Undertaking associated Plastering works and have sound plastering and skimming knowledge
- Receiving work orders via a PDA and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety systems
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 OR City and Guilds or Equivalent in relevant trade
- Able to complete a DBS
- Driving licence (transport provided)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Bricklayer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.