Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
11 days ago
Building Safety Manager
37 hours pw
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an organisation based in Newcastle who are recruiting for a Building Safety Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of a Building Safety Manager will include;
- Ensure the requirements of the forthcoming legislative changes introduced through the building safety bill are met
- Responsible for landlord/building related compliance and safety requirements
- Ensure innovative, customer focused and cost-effective services are designed, delivered, monitored and continually improved
- Ensure you comply with all statutory and non-statutory safety responsibilities in relation to legislation and regulations
- Ensure customers and buildings are safe
- Support the development and lead the implementation of the clients strategic plan
- Ensure that statutory and regulatory requirements are met in the management and maintenance of high risk buildings
- Responsible for managing budgets specific to the role and assist the Head of Building and Customer Safety in developing future budget requirements.
- Provide effective leadership and management for your people, ensuring you create an environment that enables everyone in the Directorate's Property Services team (across all service areas) to perform at their best
- Provide customers with a clear and visible route to raise any Building Safety related concerns or complaints they may have.
- Full UK Driving licence (preferred)
If you are interested, please click 'apply' or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership for more details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.