8 months ago
Commercial Building Surveyor
Temporary, Full time
Commercial Building Surveyor required to work with a Staffordshire based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Commercial Building Surveyor to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Commercial Building Surveyor you will be working within the Property and Construction division dealing with public buildings. You will perform Commercial Building Surveyor duties to contribute to the development, implementation and management of cost effective programmes of planned maintenance.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Building Surveyor include:
- The main purpose of the role is to lead on specific projects including fire door repairs and refurbishments
- Carrying out condition surveys of public buildings
- Allocating work to contractors and ensuring these are carried out to a high quality and within time limits and raising performance problems and seeking prompt resolutions where necessary
- Implementing agreed planned maintenance and building compliance programmes
- Contribute to the development, implementation and management of cost effective programmes of planned maintenance
- You will ensure all works are carried out within strict health and safety guidelines
Required skills and experience of the Commercial Building Surveyor:
- Experience of working as a Building Surveyor; dealing with repairs and maintenance of commercial buildings
- Ability to write survey reports and specifications
- Successfully supervised and monitored contractors
- Up to date in depth building regulations knowledge including CDM and Asbestos and also Health & Safety legislation
- Experienced in carrying out post work inspections
- HNC in Building Surveying or an equivalent qualification
- Possess a valid Driving License and have access to vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Commercial Building Surveyor role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.