We are working with a public sector client in North Kent who are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team on a temporary basis
Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor include:
- Provide a customer focused and responsive maintenance service for the council's tenants and leaseholders.
- Undertake pre and post inspection surveys, including void inspections
- Prepare specifications for quotations for repair works
Criteria of the Building Surveyor:
- A building/surveying related qualification or relevant experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience of diagnosing and managing repairs is essential
- Knowledge of Gas, Fire and Electrical Safety is desirable
- Knowledge of Legionella and Asbestos Management is desirable
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.