£200 - £210 per day
3 months ago
Our client, an organisation based in Stevenage is looking for a Building Surveyor on a temporary basis.
Duties of the Building Surveyor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Detailed knowledge of building technology and construction including identifying diagnosing defects and repair solutions.
- Preparing drawings, schedule of works and specifications as the various stages required for the delivering of capital works and planned and reactive repairs on commercial and corporate council buildings
- Undertaking condition surveys and inspections reporting on findings
- Managing projects from inception to completion including the preparation of documents for quotation and tendering purposes.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure coordination with other capital works programmes.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of NBS specifications and use of Autocad would be an advantage
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in Surveying
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Buildings Surveyor please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.