about 1 year ago
Temporary, Full Time
Sellick Partnership are working with a Derby based, public sector organisation who are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team.
Responsibilities of a Building Surveyor include:
- Overseeing fire risk works
- Compiling accurate and detailed work specifications following fire risk assessments and on site surveys
- Co-ordinating and overseeing works on site
- Completing post inspections of work
- Carrying out responsive repair inspections, component surveying and planned and cyclical maintenance surveying
Required skills and experience of the Building Surveyor:
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Knowledge of fire risk assessments
- Possess a valid driving license and have access to a vehicle
Apply now for immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.