Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Our team at Sellick Partnership are seeking a Building Surveyor within housing to be based with a housing association within Leeds, West Yorkshire.
You will be joining 2 other building surveyors supporting with planned, cyclical and daily maintenance repairs.
Position: Building Surveyor
Job Type: Full time / Contract
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Building Surveyor day to day:
- Identify pre / post order inspections
- Manage tenders from inception through to completion (often 5years tenders)
- Undertake structural surveys/projects; diagnose defects; prepare specification for remedial works
- Manage on site works and contractors i.e. authorise payments
- Dealing with planned, cyclical and day to day repairs
Ideal Building Surveyor:
- Previous experience within a similar building surveyor role supporting maintenance
- Experience within the housing sector i.e. public housing / social housing/ housing associations etc.,
- Knowledge of good practice and legislation within repairs and maintenance
Should this position spark interest, please do feel free to apply directly and you will be contacted within 48hrs.