Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£35651 - £37207 per annum
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation who are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team ASAP
Responsibilities of a Building Surveyor include:
Assist with financial planning, budget setting, and budget optimisation
- Working in conjunction with the procurement team to ensure that suitable contracts are in place for the delivery of the Investment Programme including ensuring economies of scale and a diversity of supply
- Ensure that comprehensive and up to date information on the delivery of its investment programme covering both out-turn cost and component completions, condition, and performance of its assets, and undertake regular reports on affordability and recommend improvements and corrective action as required
- Support the development of short- and medium-term detailed investment programmes catering for a suitable consultation process
- Work in collaboration with other sections of Asset Management to ensure the required level of recording of completions ensuring the Organisation maintains current and accurate information on its assets
- Monitor the delivery of the investment programme and produce regular reports on the delivery of these investment works and provide information as required to support leaseholders, RTB etc.
Required skills and experience of the Building Surveyor
- A recognised professional qualification such as a BSc (hons) in a property related discipline or considerable demonstrable experience in a Building Surveying role
- Full UK Driving License
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.