5 months ago
3 months +
Temporary, Full time
Building Surveyor required to work with a Staffordshire based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Building Surveyor you will be working within the corporate property team dealing with public buildings. You will perform Building Surveyor duties to contribute to the development, implementation and management of cost effective programmes of planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance.
Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor include:
- The main purpose of the role is to deliver capital projects, compliance and FM contracts
- Carrying out condition surveys of public buildings including multi-storey car parks and indoor markets
- Prepare specifications of work
- Allocating work to contractors and ensuring these are carried out to a high quality and within time limits and raising performance problems and seeking prompt resolutions where necessary
- Implementing agreed planned maintenance and building compliance programmes
- Contribute to the development, implementation and management of cost effective programmes
- You will ensure all works are carried out within strict health and safety guidelines
Required skills and experience of the Building Surveyor:
- Experience of working as a Building Surveyor within buildings/facilities management
- Relevant building qualification
- Possess a valid Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Building Surveyor role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.