£28000 - £28500 per annum
8 months ago
Permanent, Full Time
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a Nottingham based public sector client to recruit to a permanent Building Surveyor.
- Supporting the Asset Management team in delivering an effective repair service to social housing tenants
- Conducting internal and external inspections
- Completing stock condition surveys
- Inspecting and preparing voids for re-let
- Completing post inspections
- Developing technical specifications for work
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and DLO to ensure access issues are resolved, and documentation collected
- ONC or equivalent
- UK Driver's license and access to vehicle with business
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Building Surveyor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.