4 months ago
Buildings Programme Manager
Full time, 3 Months
Have you worked hard towards managing a range of property related services? Are you RICS or CIOB accredited?
Our client, an organisation based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Buildings Programme Manager, to manage, monitor and report across Property Services functions. This work requires you to be knowledgeable around building legislation
Duties of the Buildings Programme Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Managing a range of property related services including property assets and investments
- Being responsible for principle surveyors, building surveyors and architectural surveyors
- Monitoring and reporting projects within the programme including budget, performance, trends and changes to be implemented
- Demonstrating proven experience of team management where targets are exceeded and effective, efficient services delivered
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of team management where targets are exceeded and delivered
- Building legislation knowledge including Planning, Building Regulations, CDM and Health and Safety
- Commercial awareness
- Professional qualification CIOB, RICS or equivalent
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Buildings Programme Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.