£35000 - £42000 per annum
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working on behalf of a large Public Sector organisation in the East Midlands, who are seeking a Business Accountant to cover Maternity Leave. This position is for a period of 6/9 months, and is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate.
The Business Accountant will be responsible for:
- Delivering a management accounting/business partnering service, which delivers high quality financial reporting to the organisation
- Production of monthly reports which provide numerical and written analysis of business financial issues within the area of influence
- Providing ad-hoc advice and support on financial matters to the directorate employees
- Contribution towards the delivery of an efficient annual statutory accounting process
- Supporting the Head of Finance /Financial Controller with the reporting and presentation of financial matters to the Board and executive management
The successful applicant will:
- Hold Public Sector finance experience
- Have experience of a high performing management accounting function; including budget setting and forecasting
- Have experience in performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Have experience of the annual statutory accounting processes
- Have experience of working with budget holders and their teams
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable and growing Public Sector organisation at a crucial time within their Finance team. This post offers competitive rates, longevity and a fantastic challenge for the successful candidate.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.