Stockport, Greater Manchester
£47000 - £53000 per annum + plus benefits
7 months ago
Business Change Manager
£47,000 - £53,000
Business Change Manager required to join a well-established organisation based in Stockport. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Business Change Manager to join their dynamic and growing finance function in one of the most established and well respected organisations in the UK on a fixed term, full-time basis.
As the Business Change Manager you will report to the Senior Programme Manager working as part of a dynamic team supporting staff delivering transformational change alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Business Change Manager
- Provide business skills and expertise supporting delivery of changes.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses suggesting improvement ideas.
- Review and edit business processes.
- Develop system design and functional specifications.
- Implement Business Change throughout the organisation.
- Identify, track and report any issues.
- Work with project and business personnel to identify changes.
- Facilitation of internal and external stakeholders.
Required skills and experience of the Business Change Manager
- Educated to Masters Level/Equivalent Diploma Level
- Knowledge of Business Change and Transformation Methodologies e.g. Systems Thinking, LEAN, Six Sigma
- Strong knowledge of Business Modelling and Analysis
- Significant Managerial experience
- Experience of promoting and influencing change
- Ability to identify issues and problems
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Business Change Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.